Mouchak Holidays Priority Travel Card
Mouchak Holidays offers its frequent Customers the PRIORITY TRAVEL CARD containing a specific membership number.
MH PRIORITY TRAVEL CARD is valid for lifetime and offered to both Direct guest ( B2C) & Agents ( B2B). The cardholder is entitled to avail a special discount – 10% on every package tour booking. The fees (As mentioned below) of this Membership card is one time but facilities of the card are lifetime.
Terms & Conditions:
- MH PRIORITY TRAVEL CARD is valid for a lifetime (As long as organization runs & scheme exists) & the card is offered to both Direct guest (B2C) & Agents (B2B).
- The membership fees (One-time fees) of availing this Priority card will be INR 1000 for Indian National and USD 30 for foreign nationals.
- The cardholder is entitled to avail a special discount – 10% on every package tour booking.
- The card is not transferable to anybody.
- The cardholder can also use this card for his/her family members or for clients ( In case of an agent) but billing must be made in name of cardholder/member name ( Own name for direct guest and Organization name, in case of an agent)
- This special discount will be offered on total selling price for full package tour booking with Mouchak Holidays. This discount is not applicable to any part of service like only transport, only hotel booking.
- The card will be automatically deactivated if a minimum one package booking is not done in any financial year. Minimum one package tour booking should be made in one financial year to keep the card activated. Once the card is deactivated, you need to take a fresh card to continue the benefit. You can also refer anybody to book any package under this scheme quoting your membership number but billing name will be generated in card holder’s name only.
- This card is property of Mouchak Holidays & entitles the holder all benefits subject to the specified terms & conditions of the scheme and authority has the right to revise the terms & conditions of the scheme and terminate the membership of the cardholder if any unethical practice is found in the industry or with authority.
- In case of loss/damage, the authority can issue the duplicate card on the written request of the cardholder by paying additional fees (half of the primary fees).
- Always produce this card/mention membership number whenever communicating/corresponding for availing our facility of this scheme.